|2016 Shopping Days
Our shopping days are typically from 3:00-5:30 on scheduled specific dates. Please come to the boutique at 2:00 pm for training .if you are volunteering for the first time as a personal shopper.
(over age 18 and out of high school) can sign up on our calendar below to
be a personal shopper or seamstress.
- High school students between the ages of 14-18 can sign up
to volunteer at UGive.org.
- If you have a group
interested in volunteering together, please contact the office for details
How to Sign Up;
- Decide on Volunteer Selection
- Click on "Book"
- If a date has a "Book" button, the day is available to volunteer. If the date has a "Wait" button on the side, you can place your name on the waitlist. When a spot becomes available or when we add additional volunteer spots due to increased student registration, an email will be sent to those on the waitlist.
- Review the date and click "Book"
- Fill out contact information. If you are an "existing member" click on the icon and proceed.Fill in the security "Captcha"
- Click "Next" button.
- You can add another volunteer day at this point by clicking "Add Another Item". If you are finished, click "Checkout".
- An email will be sent to your for confirmation. Please keep the email in case you do need to cancel for any circumstance.
- To cancel a Volunteer Day, go to your confirmation email and locate the "Additional Information" area of the email and press the "Click Here" to cancel.
View Stories Behind the Girls »