|2018 Shopping Days
Our shopping days are typically from 3:00-5:30 on scheduled specific dates. First time volunteers should arrive at the boutique at 2:00 pm for training . Seasoned veteran personal shoppers may arrive by 2:45 pm.
(over age 18 and out of high school) can sign up on our calendar below to
be a personal shopper or seamstress.
- High school students between the ages of 14-18 can sign up
to volunteer at VolunteerMatch
- If you have a group of 5 or more interested in volunteering together, please contact the office for details
Please review the Mission and Information Presentation and the Personal Shopper Training Manual before your first volunteer day. This will help to familiarize you with the process of a shopping day.
Please arrive at 2 pm on your first scheduled volunteer day for orientation training.
How to Sign Up;
- Decide on Volunteer Selection
- Click on "Book"
- If a date has a "Book" button, the day is available to volunteer. If the date has a "Wait" button on the side, you can place your name on the waitlist. When a spot becomes available or when we add additional volunteer spots due to increased student registration, an email will be sent to those on the waitlist.
- Review the date and click "Book"
- Fill out contact information. If you are an "existing member" click on the icon and proceed.Fill in the security "Captcha"
- Click "Next" button.
- You can add another volunteer day at this point by clicking "Add Another Item". If you are finished, click "Checkout".
- An email will be sent to your for confirmation. Please keep the email in case you do need to cancel for any circumstance.
- To cancel a Volunteer Day, go to your confirmation email and locate the "Additional Information" area of the email and press the "Click Here" to cancel.
Check Back Often For More Openings!
As shopping dates approach we may add more slots for adult volunteers based on the number shoppers we are anticipating for each day, Vounteers do cancel so, waitlist volunteers will be contacted first then, we will contact all volunteers if we need need additional help.
View Stories Behind the Girls »